The main Windmill contact number is not able to help regards your bookings or current Fishing Lake status.
To book or obtain the most up-to-date lake information, please message us on Facebook click here
You can simply roll up to fish the lakes except Billy’s Pool (old specimen): please call Laura 6pm- 9pm 07773406315
The team at Windmill Fishery are committed to encouraging the future of our sport with qualified coaches, regular junior tuition and matches & we are helping to safeguard the sport in a safe and controlled environment.
We are fully insured and a members of the Angling Trust.
Please note: Everyone using the fishing lakes requires a rod licence (Children under 12 years old don’t require a licence)
Please click the link to buy a licence https://www.gov.uk/fishing-licences
- Weekly open matches – Sundays & alternate Thursdays
- Junior & adult and day/night tickets
- Party/Group packages available (booking in advance required)
Hours of opening: 7am – 6pm (winter hours) 7am – 11pm (summer hours)
- For daytime fishing, there is no need to call or book ahead. Simply show up and start fishing & one of our staff members will be onsite if you require any assistance and to take payment.
- For night fishing, currently if you plan on arriving after 6pm, please call 07498730476